Please refresh browser if PDF does not show immediately.
Our classrooms are divided into three different categories.
- Preschool Essentials (Age 2-3)
- Pre-K & Intermediate Preschool (Age 3-4)
- K-4 & Advanced Pre-K (Age 4-5)
Find out more about each classroom by clicking the classroom name above.
The Bright Meadow Advantage!
Exceptional Preschool Instruction for a Foundation that Launches Students for Elementary School!
- Multi-Sensory Kinesthetic Phonics Instruction! Teaches all aspects of the Language Arts process in an integrated curriculum of language arts, math, science, crafts, health & safety, nutrition, social studies, PE, communication, sensory experience & geography – all taught phonemically! Whole-body Signals are used for early retention of upper/lower case letters & phonics sounds, beginning at Age 2. Fosters advanced reading skills through alphabet instructions, phonemic awareness, literature, oral language, sound blending, word building, other concepts of print, etc! Eyes, ears, mouth & body form a signaling vehicle for learning! Neuro-developmental methods aid in memory retention!
- Progressive Perceptual-Motor Handwriting! Incorporates traditional teaching to develop form recognition & orientation, fine-motor control, linear control, fluency, eye-hand coordination, spacial judgement & more!
- “Brain Gym®” Educational Kinesiology! Body exercises enhance whole-brain learning! Specific movements “Switch-On” brain-integration mechanism & target reading, concentration, math, speech, writing, spelling, listening & comprehension, memory, coordination, balance, spacial awareness, vision, energy, dyslexia, social behavior, & organization! Potential in increased! Helps prevent/move through learning blocks! Results can be immediate with long-term benefits!
- Character & Moral Training, Bible Lessons! Develops respectfulness, responsibility, orderliness & self-discipline, growing in their self-esteem & love for God!
- Qualified & Experienced Teachers! Genuinely encouraged in semi-structured fun academics & custom Montessori style materials with hands-on exploration!
- Preschool Spanish! Introduction to numbers, colors, vocabulary, & pronunciation!
DAILY SCHEDULE …
7:45 School opens, Wash hands, Self-Directed Learning & Individual or Small Group Instruction for Phonics and Handwriting
8:45 Brain Gym® Educational Kinesiology Exercises, Potty Break
9:00 Circle Time: Prayer, Bible, Phonics/Math Lesson, Weather, Calendar, Special Activity/Work demos, Songs, etc.
9:30 Special Activity: Lesson Seat Work, Fine Motor Work, Arts/Crafts, Bookmobile Visit
10:00 Wash Hands, Snack Time, Quiet Book Look or Educational Video (i.e., Math, Phonics, Science/Nature, Bible)
10:30 Gross Motor Play, Music & Movement (Kool Kids room or Playground) Potty Break
11:00 Wash Hands, Circle Time: Spanish, Story Time, Other
11:30 Folders, Behavior Chart, Clean-up for Dismissal
11:45 School Closes
Notes: Times are approximate and may vary depending on lessons & activities of the day. The Age 2-3 class may have a second circle time & additional potty breaks. Though we have scheduled potty breaks, children are free to use the restroom at any time.